Vision: Educating our children to realize their potential and contribute in a connected global society.
Mission: Foster each child’s maximum growth in academics, social-emotional and physical wellbeing. Prepare children for their chosen careers, and inspire them to become active, informed community members by providing:
- Relevant, innovative, and engaging learning opportunities;
- Clear goals and high expectations;
- Opportunities for collaboration among students, parents, staff, and community using an active outreach to stakeholders; and,
- A culture of respect for self and others, and no tolerance for bullying.
- Children as the top priority
- Academic excellence
- High quality staff
- Cultural understanding, respect and equity
- Education as a community responsibility
- Holistic educational opportunities
- Preparing children to make effective life choices
- Community and global citizenship